get something pierced and give it a shot!
You have to show them at the airport ?
No wonder there are so many TSA people there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And what if there is also pierceing "Down there" [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 19, 2004 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>
get something pierced and give it a shot!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NO !!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by -megalithanod:
Don't you have a CBT to finish or something?
I already came from MIAMI and passed that $hit !!!
Four guys out 9 didn't make it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hummmm, let's seeee......NO ?Originally posted by chaserfan:
get something pierced and give it a shot!
I don't like anything in my body, not even tattoo
[img]tongue.gif[/img] I don't have rings or watches either.
...it doesn't hurt nearly as much as you'd think, although its tricky to pee while its healing.
...I kid! I don't have that pierced.
...ok, I do, but people are more comfortable if I act like I am kidding.
...still kidding!
...maybe...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">STOP IT !!! [img]mad.gif[/img]Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
...it doesn't hurt nearly as much as you'd think, although its tricky to pee while its healing.
...I kid! I don't have that pierced.
...ok, I do, but people are more comfortable if I act like I am kidding.
...still kidding!
...maybe...
IT HURTS JUST TO HEAR IT !!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
...so... should we tell you about the penis tattoos
I'd hate to be the tattoo artist to have to hold onto someones shlong to tattoo it!
surgical stainless steel has absoulutely no magnetic properties, so the deceectors completely ignore the rings.
yeah it pretty much like earrings. although, I have titanium in my back and even before the defibrilator had to tell them at the airport.
Bookmarks